Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the following information is collected by us:
- E-mail address;
- Internet Protocol address;
- Mobile Device’s unique ID number, geographic location;
- Browsing behavior including details of the website you visited us from, the time spent on our website, the pages / services viewed, etc.;
- Preferences and settings for the home page and other pages on our site, preferences for time-zone, language, etc.;
- The content provided by you including your name, the name of your business entity, the services provided, mobile number, e-mail id and other contact information;
- Communications between you and other users;
In addition to the above, we conduct surveys, polls and other information gathering tools on our website to get your feedback about various things such as your experience with our website, services offered, the partners we’ve tied up with, and so forth. We also collect information on browsing behaviour, pages viewed, and other information required for analytics purposes.
Notification of Modifications
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. Cookies are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie. Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests.Cookies may be used whether you register with us or not.
The Website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. Share Studiohas no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than Share Studio.You acknowledge and agree that Share Studio is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that Share Studio is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources. These third-party service providers and third-party websites may have their own privacy policies governing the storage and retention of your personal information that you may be subject to. We recommend that when you enter a Third-Party website, you review the relevant privacy policies as it relates to safeguarding your personal information. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website.
Our Use of Your Information
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We may use your IP address to help protect our partners and ourselves from fraud.
We may release your personal information to a third-party in order comply with a Court Order or other similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law; prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud.
Without limitation to the foregoing, your information may be used:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or provide our products or services, or those of companies with which we have a commercial relationship;
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments;
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use our website, inform you of new features on our website, or provide other information that may be of interest to you;
- To personalize the service we provide to you, tailor your experience to your interests and make more appropriate recommendations;
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, SMS’s, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about our services;
- To process and track your transactions and to send you information about our and our affiliates’, vendors’ and business partners’ products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
- To evaluate credit standing and to match credit bureau or credit reporting agency information; to investigate, detect and protect ourselves and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities.
- To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- To audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or for any other purpose to which you consent.
In addition to the above, from time to time, we may disclose your information as follows:
- We may collaborate with other companies to offer you additional Products or Services, for example, through promotions.
- We may also disclose your information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use both on our behalf and for their own business purposes. For example, our affiliates and business partners may use such information to send you information about their products, services, other information and materials that may be of interest to you.
- To protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
- We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- We gather up data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisement on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Other Information Collectors
Any dispute arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka.